YouTube Red Apk is a premium video streaming service that is currently available officially in a few countries like Australia, United States, South Korea, New Zealand, and Mexico.
Even though the YouTube Red subscription offers people with the same YouTube content that everyone else can access from the official YouTube website or application, subscribing to YouTube Red means that no advertisement will be shown to subscribers on any video content.
Apart from offering regular YouTube content, YouTube Red subscribers can also access series and films that are exclusive to them. YouTube Red subscribers can also stream music for free using the Google Play Music application without viewing any advertisements.
- 1 Youtube Red Apk
- 2 Youtube Red Apk Download and Installation
- 3 YouTube Red Apk for Android
- 4 YouTube Red APK Not Working – Errors
- 5 Youtube Red Apk – Features
- 6 Youtube Red Online Apk – Setup for Android
- 7 Youtube Red App for Android – Uses
- 8 YouTube Red Similar Apps
- 9 Apps Like Youtube Red Apk:
Youtube Red Apk
If you are interested to download, install and run the YouTube Red APK on your Mac or Windows PC for free, then below is a guide on the same.
As YouTube Red does not officially support the Mac or Windows operating system, we will be making use of the official YouTube Red APK for Android in order to install YouTube Red on Mac and Windows PC.
We will also be making use of the Bluestacks Android Emulator tool in order to install and run the YouTube Red APK for Android on your Mac or Windows machine.
Trending: How to make free Netflix account
Youtube Red Apk Download and Installation
- First of all, download and install the Bluestacks Android Emulator tool for Mac or Windows from here.
- Also download the YouTube Red APK for Android from here on to your Windows or Mac system.
- Now go ahead and navigate to the YouTube Red APK for Android that you just downloaded.
- Click on the YouTube Red APK file using the right mouse button.
- From the dropdown options that appear, click on the option that says “Open With”.
- A list of applications will now appear and from the list click on the “Bluestacks Android Emulator” app.
- The YouTube Red APK for Android will now open using the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- If you are launching the Bluestacks Android Emulator for the first time, you will be asked to log in. Log in to Bluestacks using your Google account credentials.
- Once logged in, wait for the installation of the YouTube Red APK to complete on your Mac or Windows PC.
- After successful installation, you will now be able to see the YouTube Red app icon on your desktop.
- Click on the app icon and start enjoying the awesome features of the YouTube Red APK.
YouTube Red Apk for Android
If you own an Android device, then you can easily download, install and run the YouTube Red APK for Android on your device and below is how you can do the same.
YouTube Red Apk Download and Installation – Android
- Download the YouTube Red APK for Android from here to your PC.
- On your Android device, go to “Settings”, and click on the “Security” option. In the new screen that appears, enable the option that says “Unknown Sources”. Enabling this option will let you manually install applications on your Android device.
- Connect your Android device to the PC.
- Copy and paste the YouTube Red APK that you downloaded earlier to the root internal storage space of your Android device.
- Disconnect your device from the PC.
- Now, navigate to the YouTube Red APK file that you copied earlier to your device and tap on the file.
- The installation process for the YouTube Red APK for Android will now begin on your device.
- Wait for the installation to complete successfully.
Once the installation completes successfully, you will then be able to see the YouTube Red app icon on your applications list. Click on the same to launch the YouTube Red app and use the YouTube Red service for absolutely free.
YouTube Red APK Not Working – Errors
If the YouTube Red APK is not working on any of your device, then below are some tips on how to resolve YouTube Red App not working error.
- If you are using Mobile Data to access the YouTube Red app on your device, then make sure that your Mobile Data is working. Try switching to a WIFI network and see if the application works.
- If there is an update for the YouTube Red online app available, then try updating the YouTube Red app to its latest version.
- Try restarting your device and check if the YouTube Red app works.
- If none of the method works, uninstall the YouTube Red APK from your device and try reinstalling the application.
Youtube Red Apk – Features
- No need to root your Android device.
- Will work simultaneously along with the official YouTube app on your device.
- All advertisements in the application are blocked.
- Ability to play videos in the background.
- Pinch to zoom feature available.
- Ability to override the maximum video resolution.
- Support for VP9 Codec for less bandwidth consumption and higher video quality.
Youtube Red Online Apk – Setup for Android
Below is the detailed setup procedure for YouTube Red APK for Android.
- Once you have installed the YouTube Red APK on your device, the YouTube Red app icon will appear.
- Click on the app icon to launch the YouTube Red application.
- If you are launching the YouTube Red app for the first time, then you may be asked to login to the YouTube Red application. To login to YouTube Red, use your Google account credentials and login the same way as you would login to the regular YouTube application.
- Once logged in, the setup procedures for YouTube Red application is over and you can start using the application like your regular YouTube application.
Youtube Red App for Android – Uses
Using the YouTube Red online app for Android is very similar to how you would use the official YouTube application.
The YouTube Red app has different tabs, which can be found in the bottom of the YouTube Red app. The tabs are divided as follows:
- Home: In the Home tab, you will be able to find new videos that appear depending on your subscriptions and the videos you viewed in the past.
- Trending: The Trending section will offer you with videos that are trending on YouTube both locally and globally.
- Subscriptions: The Subscriptions tab will show the YouTube channels that you are subscribed to and will also show the latest videos from your subscribed channels.
- Activity: The Activity tab will display notifications on recent activity happening on channels to which you are subscribed. It will also contain videos that other YouTube users have shared with you.
- Library: The last tab is library that gives you a variety of options like the ability to check your video purchases, your video history and more.
You can alternatively search for any video of your choice on YouTube Red app and watch the same.
YouTube Red Similar Apps
Below are some alternatives to YouTube Red APK for Android.
- iTube: iTube is a very popular alternative to YouTube Red. The application is available on both Android and iOS. Users can not only watch but also download popular YouTube videos and videos from other popular sites as well.
- TubeMate: TubeMate is another really popular YouTube Red alternative. The application lets users to download watch and download any YouTube videos of their choice and also lets users decide the video quality as well.
- FireTube: FireTube is another third-party YouTube Red alternative out there. The application is one of the very few apps that can play only the audio format out of YouTube videos thus helping you save bandwidth or skip the video if you are not interested.
Apps Like Youtube Red Apk:
|Aero TV App||Click Here|
|Spotify Premium Offline Apk||Click Here|
|Showbox App||Click Here|
|Popcorn Time Apk||Click Here|
|Yes Movies Apk||Click Here|
|OgYouTube Apk||Click Here|
|Now TV App||Click Here|
|Terrarium TV App||Click Here|
|Tubi TV App||Click Here|