At some point in time, every one of us has experienced accidentally deleting your data on your Android device, right? Some may even have bricked their smartphones and tablets, and for that matter, their data is inaccessible to them. Well, there is no such solution available for such issues. This is because Android smartphones and tablets lack the built-in feature of recycle bin that we have on Windows PC’s and Macs. And if you want to push your limits to the extreme to recover the data, you need to root your android device. But, there is some uncovered way to perform Android Data Recovery without Root.
Android Data Recovery without Root, typically uses some of the apps from the Play Store and additionally you may need to connect your phone to the PC to finish the data recovery procedure too.
Well, the process seems a little bit complicated as Android file system restricts their users from accessing their data. But luckily, we are here for helping you out. Here is our guide to performing Android Data Recovery without Root. Let’s get started.
Where Android Data Recovery without Root is needed?
Well, there are a ton of reasons where Android Data Recovery without Root becomes crucial. Here are some of the main reasons why you should go with the methods provided in the guide to recover your Android device’s data.
- Your device isn’t rooted
- Accidental deletion of photos, videos, documents, music or other files
- The Android device became unstable after the update
- While loading some custom software, the device becomes bricked
- Furthermore in cases where the devices stop responding
- Apart from these, in cases where you’ve accidentally erased your android device data because of multiple WRONG passcode entries.
- Broken screen and touch digitizer and the device are inoperable.
- This method also works for rooted devices, so if you aren’t able to find out how to recover your device’s data even on your rooted android device, make sure to follow this guide carefully.
Similar Read : Root Genius APK Download for Android, PC
How to check whether you have a rooted device or not?
Well, there is a very simple method to check whether you are on a rooted android device or not. This information is required before we step into the process of Android Data Recovery without Root.
So, to there are two methods to check your device root status.
- The first one is to check whether there is an app called SuperSU installed on your android device or not.
- You can check for the existence of the app via the App launcher or by checking the apps section in the Android device’s settings.
- The second method involves installing an app called as Root Checker from the Google Play Store.
- Search for the app on the Google Play Store, and as soon as the app is opened, it’ll show you the presence of root on your device.
Android Data Recovery without Root Using an app
Well, there are a NOT a lot of options available when your device is bricked, and you aren’t able to see anything on the screen. Also, NO controls on the Android device works well.
So, this method is only for the devices that you can get access to. We recently discovered this method and thought to share with all of you.
- A very few people know about this method of Android Data Recovery without Root.
- Please be sure to charge your Android device before proceeding. Also, make sure that this is a time-consuming process as the app performs a deep search into the android filesystem for deleted and lost files.
- First and foremost, you need to download one app from the Google Play Store.
- The app is called DiskDigger Pro file recovery. Search for the app and make sure to install the app right away.
- Disclaimer- the app isn’t available for free. And there is a free version of the app that is also present in the Google Play Store.
- The free version of the app will only show you the files it’ll find that you may want to recover. But for the actual recovery to happen you may need to pay for the full version of the app, ‘DiskDigger Pro file recovery.’
- Alternatively, you can always download the cracked down APK file by searching on Google for the same.
- Once the app is installed, it’ll ask you to give access to the file system on your device. Allow it.
- And it’ll take some time to search and look for the files.
- Once the app finishes the search process, you are now able to choose and select the images, documents, videos and music files that you want to recover.
- Once all the files are selected tap on the ‘down arrow’ icon located on the top of the screen to begin the restore process.
- You may also need to choose the restore folder. Choose the folder where you want to restore your files and press NEXT.
- The app will take some time to perform Android Data Recovery without Root.
- Once all the files are recovered, you’ll be able to see all the files in the recovery folder you selected in the previous step.
So far so good, what if you have a broken screen and in cases where you aren’t able to recover the data because the phone isn’t responding anymore? Well, there is another solution for that, where you need to use your PC.
Android Data Recovery without Root for devices that have stopped responding.
- Connect your android device to your PC and make sure to install all the drivers that your PC needs to connect to your android device correctly.
- Next, make sure that ‘android developer mode’ has been enabled on your android device.
- You can do so by tapping seven times on the build number of your Android device. The build number can be found under settings and about device section.
- Once that is done, you’ll see a new option under the settings menu called as ‘Developer mode;.
- Enter into the developer mode and turn it ON using the toggle button.
- Now search for ADB Debugging function, make sure to enable this one too. This will enable the PC to recognize your device properly.
Now, it is time to install the ‘recovery program’ on your PC.
We recommend ‘Fonepaw Android Data Recovery without Root.’ Search for ‘Fonepaw Android Data Recovery without Root’ on Google and download the program from the official website that is listed.
- Now make sure to install and let the app do its magic.
- Once the app is opened, you’ll be asked to choose what all data you need to recover from your Android device.
- Select the appropriate data and let the app recover it for you.
- Note- the free version of the app has some limits. So it is recommended to purchase the program. Or else you know what to do.
- We are strictly against piracy and we don’t promote the use of pirated apps and programs.
This is the best possible to bypass some of the restrictions imposed by the Android platform. Share your favorite methods to recover the android device data in the comment section below.